With the prices soaring to an all-time high and the economy growing stronger, it might be very difficult for any person to find an affordable place to start a new business or buy a home. The standard of living is going up to reach new heights and the real estate business is booming to an all-time high limit. So of course if you want to start afresh by getting a place where the budget suits you, here is a list of 5 cities that still have affordable office spaces or homes to rent or purchase.
1. Portland: The largest city of the state Oregon., Portland is one of the cheapest cities in USA if you’re looking for a new business space. With all the facilities available from community halls and parks to malls and exhibition halls, the city has a fast paced development of real estate. But still, due to the major part of attention going to cities like Washington, New York and LA, the city manages to retain cheaper rate. Also, a reason for cheap rates here is the availability of ample space because of some strict laws like energy efficiency.
2. Indianapolis: Rated by Forbes as one of the top 40 safest cities, Indianapolis is more than just the home of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The population of 795,458 enjoys a cost of living 32% cheaper than the average U.S. city. The city is accessible to multiple colleges and universities, which feed its major industries of life sciences, advanced manufacturing, logistics and information technology.
3. Detroit: Detroit started offering rock bottom rel estate prices including the office spaces when the automotive industry and the associating business ventures were devastated. Although the unemployment rate here is very high, the city enjoys living at almost 27% lower than the national average. The only work to reinvent the city is being done by wooing the big guns into businesses like IT and science.
4. Des Moines: Although it didn’t dip too much in its prices, the Del Moines real estate market has gone down 6% in the past two years. Des Moines is the capital of Iowa. The cost of living here is 20% cheaper than the average US mark. The biggest advantage of taking an office space here apart from its low prices is that the sales tax and property tax are comparatively very low here.
5. Dalton: Dalton received a jolt at the end during the financial crisis and recession. With the prices going up, the city suffered a lot as the national per capita income depreciated to 65% of national average. The property indexing and data from US statistics show that the city has real estate prices at 24% less than the national average and the cost of living too is just 80% of the national average. To make matters better, the state lowered the property tax here.
Check before you buy
Now that has to be followed everytime. You need to check the credentials and documents properly. If you don’t find luck with these, visit the website Laguna Beach Homes for Sale and find the best deals with homes and other spaces. Happy hunting!